Health & Safety
Environmental 360 Solutions’ leaders create an environment where safety is the number one priority for all of our employees from the start.
We have developed robust program in the industry that focus not only on policies and procedures, but on making health and safety a way of life for our employees. Our program focuses on continuous improvement, and we recognize and routinely reward our employees who have shown exemplary safety performance. The company’s leaders serve as role models of good safety practices and also mentor employees on how to work safely, how to report any areas of health and safety concern, and who to contact to investigate these issues.
Employees are held accountable for promoting a safe work environment, maintaining zero tolerance for unsafe actions and participating in the company’s safety programs.
It is the company policy of Environmental 360 Solutions to:
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with local, provincial, and federal standards.
- Promote a positive attitude towards health and safety.
- Commit appropriate resources (ie: Personal protective equipment, etc) to protect and support company health and safety efforts and policies.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety programs, and policies to make sure every reasonable precaution is done to ensure the workplace is safe.
- Provide industry leading training to our employees to ensure employees:
- Know how to use and handle equipment properly.
- Have knowledge on potential hazards and how to safely use, handle, store, and dispose of hazardous substances
- Know how to handle emergency situations.
- Require all employees to be personally accountable for safe behaviour and ensure a zero tolerance workplace for unsafe actions and decisions.
- Management at all levels to set a standard in our industry through their actions.
We at Environmental 360 Solutions are committed to setting a standard for our industry, and being the most trusted, and safe place to work for the benefit of all our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.